Doing Business in Turlock
Menu Button
City Logo
Search Button

Temporary Outdoor Operations Use Permit

The City of Turlock has developed a special temporary outdoor operations use permit to help facilitate businesses opening up as allowed in Stage 2B and per the approved Stanislaus County variance request. The City is willing to consider and approve temporary outdoor dining and retail uses as identified in the application.

State of California Guidance for Permitted Businesses

The applicant needs to submit a completed application to and can call (209) 668-5520 for questions and guidance.


Temporary Outdoor Operations Use Permit Application

For questions regarding the temporary outdoor operations use permits, please contact:

Engineering Division
156 S. Broadway, Ste. 150
Turlock, CA 95380
(209) 668-5520
Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM

Effective August 10, 2020, and continuing until further notice, Development Services (Building, Engineering, and Planning Divisions) public counter will be closed. We will continue to assist you through scheduled appointments, our online services, email, mail, and by phone. Thank you for your understanding as we strive to provide customer service in a safe and effective manner.

Icons made by Freepik from is licensed by CC 3.0 BY