Changes to Planning Commission Meetings Effective Immediately
Until further notice, Planning Commission meetings will not be physically open to the public.
Participating in the Planning Commission Meeting
All members of the public may participate and provide public comment in Planning Commission meetings via Zoom
on the night of the meeting date.
To join the Planning Commission meeting with audio and video via Zoom, please click the following link:
Zoom Meeting ID 83517186838
To join the Planning Commission meeting via audio only:
- Dial (669) 900-6833
- When prompted, enter the conference ID 835-1718-6838 and press #
- All participants will be set to "listen only".
- Participants will be given the opportunity to address the Commission during public participation as well as during the presentation of public hearing and discussion items. Additional details regarding public participation can be found on each agenda and will be announced during each Commission meeting.
- If you are registered in the Zoom app/web site and would like to comment, please click the "Raise Hand" button and the Clerk will unmute you.
- If you have dialed into Zoom, and would like to comment, please dial *9 and the Clerk will unmute you.
For additional questions regarding this process, please contact (209) 668-5640 during normal business hours.
holds regularly scheduled meetings on the first Thursday of each month, and begin at 6:00 p.m.