COVID-19 UpdateFriday, March 13, 2020
Status of City OperationsThe following steps will be implemented in Turlock as of Monday, March 16, 2020
- Turlock Police and Fire will be cancelling all school tours, and ride-a-longs to focus on the public health threat.
- All Turlock transit buses and Dial-a-Ride will remain on their normal operations schedule.
- City Hall will remain open and all normal operations remain on a regular schedule
- All activities at Pedretti Park, Turlock Regional Sports Complex and Soderquist Field will be suspended, including practices, hourly rentals, tournaments and league play.
- All activities at the Senior Center will be suspended, including the Pop-Up Library and Senior Citizen activities.
- All park rentals will be canceled. Parks will remain open; however, users are encouraged to consider the recommendations from County Health regarding community gatherings.
- Recreation classes and the drop-in program at the Marty Yerby Center will also be suspended.
At this time all after school programs including P.L.A.Y. and A.S.E.S. will continue to operate at each school site. As an essential service, they will operate in accordance with each associated school site's status and schedule.